One step into Dippel Haus will have you falling in love with Fredericksburg even more. This gorgeous home has been remodeled with the modern conveniences, but keeping its heart true to a lovely country setting. This private home is 2 blocks from Main Street, surrounded by several trees, great landscaping and is ready to help you and your family have a great getaway. Couples or small families can enjoy the fire pit in the fenced off backyard or enjoy a meal in the gorgeous dining room and well -appointed kitchen. Let Dippel Haus make you feel at home when traveling and ready to visit us again soon.
- Walking Distance to Admiral Nimitz Museum - 1 block East / 1 block South
- Walking distance to Main Only 2 blocks to Shops & Restaurants
- Private Off-Street Parking
- 2 bedrooms - 1 King-size Master Bedroom and 1 Queen-size
(See Rates & Restrictions)
- 2 bathrooms - 1 shower only and tub shower in master bedroom
- Luxury Mattresses and linens
- Double sinks in Master Bedroom
- Full Kitchen
- Breakfast Vouchers
- Dining Room with seating for 6
- Living Room with sleeper sofa
- Cable Flat Screen TV in living room
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi
- IPod docking station in living room
- Spacious and Room to spread out
- Small fire pit- Bring your own wood
- Shaded by trees Back patio with concrete deck
- Washer and Dryer Available
- Central Heat and Air
Rates & Restrictions
- Check Rates & Availability
- Rates are based on double occupancy (Using 1 room only).
If 2 or more guests need use
of additional room or sleeper sofa we will adjust the rate based on 4 guests.
NOTE: Additional bedroom is locked. You must inform us at time of reservation if you would like to use additional bedroom or use sleeper sofa.
- $35.00 each additional person per night
- 2 nights required for All Event and Holiday Weekends
- Children age 10 and older welcome
- NO Smoking
- NO Pets
- Maximum Occupancy: 6