Studio B Guesthouse
Studio B Guesthouse is a turn-of-the-century Sunday House that is located only 3 blocks from Historic Main Street. This guesthouse offers one private bedroom with a queen-size bed and a bathroom that is connected and then a king-size bed that has a single as well as a trundle right around the corner. The guesthouse also has two other single-size beds as well. Studio B also has a nice kitchen area as well as a cozy living room. This house has very unique décor and has many little rooms to explore and discover. This guesthouse is a perfect place for a ladies retreat or a nice family gathering.
"Thanksgiving weekend 2010"
"Beautiful place for our family to spend Thanksgiving.
Thoroughly enjoyed the porch and interior swings.
Thanks for having us. Every thing worked perfectly"
- Located 3 blocks from Main Street (walking distance)
- In Town location
- Dinning room area with table that seats 8 guest
- Back patio with table & chairs
- 1 King-size bed
- 1 Queen-size bed (private bedroom)
- 1 Trundle bed (Queen-size)
- 3 Single-size beds
- 1 bathroom with deep tub/shower
- 1 bathroom with shower only (off of Queen Bedroom)
- ˝ bath (powder room)
- Continental Breakfast
- Full kitchen
- Coffee & tea bar
- Living room area
- Cable TV
- DVD Player with movies
- VCR with movies
- WiFi access
- Game room/Library room with games & books
- BBQ grill (bring your own charcoal & lighter)
Rates & Restrictions
- Rate $299.00 per night 1 to 4 guests
- $40.00 eadch additional person per night
- Two nights required at ALL times
- No infants
- Children 10 and up welcome
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Maximum Occupancy – 8